Newton Subsea Limited (Newton) is the owner of this website and is committed to protecting our visitor’s privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate with us is kept within our own records in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with general practice, certain information will be automatically logged in respect of every request made, which information comprises (a) name or network address of the computer making the request (b) the date and time of connection (c) the http request containing identification of the documentation collected and (d) the status code of the request. This information may be utilised for system administration, bug tracking and producing usage statistics. This information may be kept indefinitely and will not be disclosed to third parties. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any information to third parties.
We will release your data if we are obliged to do so to comply with any law, regulation or court order.
As a visitor to this site, we may also ask you for contact or feedback information which, by providing to us, you are authorising us to collect it.
When you fill the form on this website, we use the personal information submitted in the form to respond to your message. In order for us to capture, hold and process any personal data you provide you must actively made your consent.
If you read or download information from our site, we automatically collect and store the requested web page or download, whether the request was successful or not, the date and time when you accessed the site, the Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site, the operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser. Please note that this information is strictly for the sole use of Newton, and it is not shared, leased, or sold in any manner to any other organisation.
Links to other Web Sites
Disclaimer and Copyright
- Newton Subsea Limited (Newton) makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website which may be updated from time to time. Newton excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied) as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of this website including any of its contents.
- Newton does not provide quality control of external links and accordingly accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers; the inclusion of any person’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that person’s products and/or services. The materials on this website do not constitute any employment advice or any advice whatsoever.
- Newton will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using this website or any such contents.
- The Google Analytics Advertising Feature of Demographics and Interest Reporting has been implemented on www.newtonsubsea.com. This means that Google Analytics will be gathering demographic (i.e. age and gender) and user interest category preferences when users visit the website. This information is gathered when users browse Google partner websites, through a Google advertising cookie in the user’s browser. These cookies help to understand the types of pages that users are visiting. Newton will use demographic and interest category data to create content and services which better target its users and will in no way use this data at the detriment of its users. Should users of www.newtonsubsea.com would like to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Feature, they can do so from their personal Google Ad Settings, after logging into their Google account, or by downloading the browser extension.
- All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
- Materials featured on this website, including graphical images are for the sole use of Newton Subsea Limited (Newton).
- Our prior permission is required to reproduce or transmit to or store any part of this website. You may not disseminate any of its pages or part of such in any electronic or non electronic form, nor may you include such in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
- To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and inquiries should be sent through the contact form.
- This policy is covered by the provisions of the Malta Copyright Act, by Maltese laws, policies, regulations and international agreements.
Last updated: 23 May 2018